Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Alligator Alley


Yes, no birds but I saw an Alligator. Soon after these photos when I turned away, he jumped and splashed the water, maybe tried to catch something, hey, I wanted to see that!




August 5, 2008

I got up very early and ready for the Bird-shooting (with my new 300mm lens!), heading to Alligator Alley where I had seen tons of birds before. Although I was driving West, oh my, the Everglades are so huge, I still could see the Sun rises on the horizon. I usually go East to the beach to get Sunrise.....sounds funny I can go both way, either East or West to catch the Sunrise!

Then what happened, there's no bird, not even one at the water's edge!! Where are Herons, Ibis, Egrets, Storks, even Spoonbills.....I ended up with taking Foxtail photos, the Sunrise pics were not so good.

No comments: