Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Florida Everglades


You maybe can't see, but there is one bird in the tree and it's reflection in the water!




12/6/08 World Picture Day at PhotographyVoice.com, members submit one photo taken on setting date for WPD from all over the world. It's very interesting to see all kind of different things on the same day.....for ex, Dec 6 must be a snowy day in North, but beach day in South, winter or summer. So I got up at 5:30 and went to see something at Evergaledes. I saw thousand of birds at Sunrise in this February, I was expecting to see them again but there was no bird there......asked one of the man who came fishing, he said, the water level must be lower for the birds to come back. Aha....!! So I took some photos of the fishing boats at Sunrise, and these Morning dew under the guard rail....(who goes to Everglades and take photos of Gurad rail...??!) some birds.....I love to be up early to go shooting!


1 comment:

Ron said...

Stopped in and I'm impressed.
Very nice, good job.
I'll stop in now and then.

Ron.